Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41519 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,245 (106,566 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (39 minutes ago)