Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42415 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,975 (70,670 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)