Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,310 (¥553,083) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)