Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨356,711 (¥546,884) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨268,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)