Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.601 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,971 (RM2,370) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)