Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,604 (RM1,231) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (34 minutes ago)