Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,947 (RM975) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (29 minutes ago)