Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01787 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,705 (375,243 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,400 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)