Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01689 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,680 (395,546 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,400 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (28 minutes ago)