Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01615 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,055 (1,984,719 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)