Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01634 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,230 (381,198 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)