Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01781 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,606 (370,952 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)