Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,038 (2,020,936 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)