Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01657 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,379 (988,236 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)