Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,051 (359,012 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)