Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01902 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,056 (791,401 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)