Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01769 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,211 (5,325,237 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)