Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01804 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,347 (1,017,253 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)