Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,957 (1,178,603 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)