Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.890 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,687 (C$566) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)