Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,104 (C$993) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)