Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.906 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,647 (C$897) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (40 minutes ago)