Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.928 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,940 (C$372) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)