Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.640 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,317 (C$452) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)