Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨33,000 (13,684₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)