Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,629 (руб 12,955) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)