Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,283 (руб 13,392) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (42 minutes ago)