Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41534 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,966 (89,002 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)