Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43883 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,850 (56,627 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)