Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42022 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,901 (85,433 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)