Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,511 (1,741 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)