Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨94,956 (руб 88,671) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)