Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,976 (руб 31,627) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)