Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,194 (€642) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)