Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,235 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)