Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.132 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,626 (981 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)