Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.430 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,022 (669 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (23 minutes ago)