Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.474 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,020 (1,172 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)