Cost of living in Kaifeng, China vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,327 (513元) in Kaifeng.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)