Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.147 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,023 (元495) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)