Cost of living in Kaifeng, China vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.527 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,300 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,787 (550元) in Kaifeng.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)