Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.340 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,277 (2,948TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)