Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,219 (¥56,516) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)