Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18448 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,647 (567,250 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)