Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,625 ($233) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (22 minutes ago)