Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.737 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,410 (5,108 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (39 minutes ago)