Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,093 (€590) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)