Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,264 (€322) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)