Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,443 (€627) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (26 minutes ago)