Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,374 (€332) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)