Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,484 (R$ 1,878) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)