Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,035 (R$ 698) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (40 minutes ago)