Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.326 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,350 (﷼ 1,059) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)