Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,133 (﷼ 1,578) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)