Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49200 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨43,978 (89,387 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)