Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,392 (44,661 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)