Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,596 (R$ 979) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)