Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,790 (RD$ 17,149) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)