Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,145 (RD$ 27,219) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)