Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,753 (RD$ 27,566) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)