Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,832 (RD$ 170,799) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)