Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20691 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,510 (79,793 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)