Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.123 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,287 (5,698 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)