Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.170 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,052 (3,912 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)