Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.161 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,186 (RM9,917) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨155,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)