Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.396 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,980 (RM2,012) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)