Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,703 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.826 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,018 (R 4,355) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)