Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,837 (€401) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)