Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,142 (€396) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)