Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,182 (R$ 7,827) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)