Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.202 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,273 (﷼ 1,389) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)