Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.855 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,339 (﷼ 1,139) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)