Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,227 (₩2,074,397) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)