Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,231 (元2,872) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)