Cost of living comparison between Jining, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,632 (元1,986) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)