Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,195 (元6,291) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)