Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,175 (元3,410) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)