Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,487 (5,928 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)