Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,251 (13,197 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)