Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,427 (元3,914) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)