Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,744 (₨61,287) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (15 minutes ago)