Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,975 (₨83,180) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)