Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,107 (₨58,407) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)