Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,648 (₨22,979) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)