Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.816 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,131 (1,467 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)