Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,741 (1,762 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)