Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.014 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,238 (1,734 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)