Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,475 (23,286 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)