Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.627 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,259 (2,859 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)