Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.382 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,788 (1,196 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)