Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,163 ($345) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)