Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,717 (€216) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)