Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,506 (€270) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)