Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,892 (€541) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)