Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,730 (€508) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)