Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,396 (₩627,192) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)