Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,193 (₩241,130) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)