Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,795 (₩1,293,626) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)