Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,196 (₩327,116) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)