Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,302 (₩1,246,297) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)