Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,313 (€259) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (32 minutes ago)