Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.520 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,950 (€1,171) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)