Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06336 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,730 (₩4,067,798) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)