Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,160 (₩465,751) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (24 minutes ago)