Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,744 (₩385,859) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)