Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.718 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,979 (﷼ 12,133) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)