Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,917 (﷼ 926) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (26 minutes ago)