Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.160 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,382 (﷼ 2,237) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)