Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,159 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)