Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.953 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,073 (15,825 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (36 minutes ago)