Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,601 (53,168 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)