Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,080 (8,364 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,600 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)